Parents will do just about anything to keep their children happy and healthy, including searching for the best medical and emergency care possible. Learn more about your options for excellent pediatric care with this overview on Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center’s Pediatrics Express.
The Southern Hills Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital have partnered together to help southwest Las Vegas families gain access to expert pediatric emergency care. We understand that children require a different level of care than adults, which is why our facilities are equipped with dedicated pediatric emergency rooms and a number of certified emergency department physicians and expertly trained medical staff members. In the event that your child requires specialized care, we provide access to sub-specialists through Sunrise Children’s Hospital.
To determine if your child requires emergency care services, learn about the most common childhood illnesses and health concerns, including:
- Allergies and asthma
- Respiratory conditions, such as colds, runny noses, coughs, and the flu
- Skin conditions like growths, rashes, cysts, burns, discolorations, and superficial injuries
- Eye conditions and injuries
- Gastrointestinal conditions including vomiting and diarrhea
- Dehydration and heat stroke
- Conditions or injuries to the central and peripheral nervous systems
- Urinary tract infections and other genital/urinary conditions
- Orthopedic conditions affecting the bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and nerves
- Mental health conditions, including suicidal thoughts or tendencies, attention deficiencies, and other disorders
When it comes to the health of your child, we understand there’s no substitute for excellent service. Whether your child is suffering from a burn, laceration, abdominal pain, or requires the services of an orthopedic surgeon, Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center is your number-one resource for pediatric care. For more information on our services, visit our website or contact us at (702) 880-2100. To check out our emergency room wait times, simply text “ER” to 23000.