When it comes to the health of your heart, you want the very best medical care possible. Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center is home to one of the best chest pain centers in the state.
If you or a loved one is experiencing chest pain, then consider visiting the Chest Pain Center at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center. Our Chest Pain Center is accredited and nationally recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, demonstrating our devotion to exceeding quality-of-care measures in acute cardiac medicine for all of our patients.
We exceed a wide array of stringent criteria to help our patients, including:
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating our patients quickly
- Integrating our emergency department with local emergency medical systems
- Effectively treating patients at low risk for acute coronary syndrome with no recognizable cause for their symptoms
- Ensuring that our Chest Pain Center employees are competent and fully trained
- Continually taking measures to improve our procedures and processes
- Promoting a functional design to ensure optimal patient care
- Maintaining commitment and an organizational structure
- Supporting our community with outreach programs to help educate the public to seek immediate urgent care if they exhibit signs of a heart attack
It is crucial for individuals to be able to recognize the signs of a heart attack. Some of the common warning signs include:
- Pain in the left shoulder, arm, or jaw
- Shortness of breath
- Pressure, squeezing, or pain in the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes
For heart care services in Las Vegas, visit Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center online or call us at (702) 880-2100.