Are you searching for the right pediatric urgent care or hospital for your child? How can you recognize the symptoms of a stroke? If you’re interested in more information on the importance of breast care services, the warning signs of a stroke, or common childhood illnesses, then check out these great resources.
- Learn more about the statistics for breast cancer with this link from BreastCancer.org.
- This link from Cancer.gov provides an overview on the importance of mammograms.
- What are the most common technologies used for diagnostic imaging? Find out with this link from MedlinePlus.gov.
- Is your child showing signs of a medical emergency? Learn more about the most common childhood illnesses with this overview.
- Visit this link for a review on Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center.
- Learn how to use the Act F.A.S.T method to recognize the symptoms of a stroke with this Stroke.org article.
- Did you know that approximately 25% of all stroke victims are under 65 years old? Check out these statistics from StrokeCenter.org for more information.
- Visit this abstract from the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry for more information on depression and its relation to ischemic cardiac events in the elderly.
- Learn more about how stroke is diagnosed with this Mayo Clinic article.
For more information on our services, facilities, community events, and much more, visit our website or give the Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center of Las Vegas a call at (702) 880-2100.