Special thanks goes to Faiss Middle School Orchestra Director Dave Heyman and his students. Great job!
Southern Hills Hospital was honored to host Faiss Middle School orchestra students today in its Main Lobby for a special holiday performance. Ten orchestra students committed their time during their Winter Break to help spread cheer at our hospital. The group consisted of violins, violas, and a cello.
- When to seek medical care for gallbladder issues
- Hungry? Go to the Bistro at the Hills Cafeteria on the first floor!
- Where Can Fibroids Grow in the Body?
- The Hospitals of Sunrise Health Offer Online Pre-Registration for Patients!
- Teachers Health Trust Presents Diabetes Day – Hosted at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center