Jennie Garth’s Story
Actress Jennie Garth knows firsthand how heart disease can affect a family. As this video demonstrates, Jennie’s father was first a victim of this life-threatening condition and then an inspiration for its eradication.
Jennie Garth’s father had his first heart attack at the age of 50. From that time forward, he endured countless heart procedures, including stent surgery, angioplasty, and open heart surgery. To avert her father’s heart issues, Jennie found a cardiologist at age 30, determined to beat the odds. Instead, her physician found that she suffered from a leaky heart valve. Though her condition is not necessarily a life-endangering one, Jennie has committed both herself and her family to engaging in sound lifestyle habits to maintain not only their heart health, but also their overall wellbeing.
Do you or a loved one suffer from heart disease? Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center offers expert cardiology care for patients in the Las Vegas area. To learn more about our extensive array of services, including our stroke care options, please call (702) 880-2100.
- Hungry? Go to the Bistro at the Hills Cafeteria on the first floor!
- What happens if you don’t treat a herniated disc?
- Join H2U – Health To You – A health and wellness membership program designed to meet your unique health needs!
- What patients gain in physical therapy
- Is tuberculosis a modern health concern?