Free event allows patients to meet doctors and ask questions
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) — Southern Hills Hospital hosted a Lunch and Learn event Wednesday.
The free event allowed people from around the community to come and learn about what is going on at the hospital.
Wednesday’s topic focused on the tips and tricks necessary to navigate through hip and knee procedures.
“It’s a small group setting so that a lot of their questions can be answered, instead of going to a website. So it’s a little bit more hands on and it’s a good opportunity for patients or potential patients to see and even meet doctors in their community,” said Dr. Andrew Scott Martin, orthopedic surgeon.
To learn more about what’s happening at Southern Hills Hospital and how you can take part in these free programs, click here .
- Hungry? Go to the Bistro at the Hills Cafeteria on the first floor!
- What happens if you don’t treat a herniated disc?
- Join H2U – Health To You – A health and wellness membership program designed to meet your unique health needs!
- What patients gain in physical therapy
- Is tuberculosis a modern health concern?