Free event allows patients to meet doctors and ask questions
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) — Southern Hills Hospital hosted a Lunch and Learn event Wednesday.
The free event allowed people from around the community to come and learn about what is going on at the hospital.
Wednesday’s topic focused on the tips and tricks necessary to navigate through hip and knee procedures.
“It’s a small group setting so that a lot of their questions can be answered, instead of going to a website. So it’s a little bit more hands on and it’s a good opportunity for patients or potential patients to see and even meet doctors in their community,” said Dr. Andrew Scott Martin, orthopedic surgeon.
To learn more about what’s happening at Southern Hills Hospital and how you can take part in these free programs, click here .
- When to seek medical care for gallbladder issues
- What happens if you don’t treat a herniated disc?
- Knowing How to Interpret the Results of Your Cholesterol Test
- Don’t get hurt by hard-to-open packaging this holiday season
- Men’s Health Month: Tips to Help You or the Man in Your Life Stay Healthy for Life