Get Active Again with Joint Replacement [INFOGRAPHIC]
Joint pain leaves thousands of people watching life from the sidelines every year. When joint issues start, the problem is usually progressive. Over time, as the joint deteriorates more and more, the pain gets worse. By the time most people see an orthopedic doctor, they are experiencing pain while being active and while at rest. Initially, the first lines of treatment for joint pain are non-invasive and include things like pain medicines and steroid injections. However, when those methods don’t work, orthopedic surgery may be the answer. Find out how a knee or hip replacement could help you reclaim your active lifestyle in this infographic from Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center. If you’re suffering from chronic joint pain, make an appointment with one of our Las Vegas orthopedic surgeons to see if you’re a candidate for replacement, and please share this information to help others who may also be living with pain.
- When to seek medical care for gallbladder issues
- What happens if you don’t treat a herniated disc?
- Knowing How to Interpret the Results of Your Cholesterol Test
- Don’t get hurt by hard-to-open packaging this holiday season
- Men’s Health Month: Tips to Help You or the Man in Your Life Stay Healthy for Life